The best just got better! The new Gavita Pro line e-series are improved models and are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controllers. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips.
New in the Pro line e-series is the 6/750e DE FLEX fixture, which utilizes a newly developed Gavita double ended Pro 750W 400V EL lamp. The control range of this lamp is 400-825W, bridging the gap between 600W and 1000W lamps. We named it 6/750 DE FLEX because it is as efficient running on 600W as it is on 750W. In many cases it is a retrofit replacement for a 1000W air cooled fixture, while running at just 825W. This will save you up to 20% electricity. The output of the lamp, running at 750W, is 1500 umol s-1 (2 umol s-1 per Watt).
Gavita Pro line HPS fixtures are the professional standard for efficient climate room lighting. Running on standard 240 V they power the high voltage horticultural electronic lamps, which are superior in spectrum, light output and light maintenance over time.
Features & Benefits
plug playNew! Right-size your light for any size room
Comes with the new Gavita Pro 750W 400V EL DE lamp, 1500 ?mol s-1
Gavita double ended lamp has high efficiency range from 600-825W
Total control range 50-110%
Suitable for Gavita Master Controller
Lights more than 1,5 square meters with 1000 umol m-2 s-1
- 400 VOLT Technology = higher output, higher pressure, massive blues and Reds
- Double ended Lamps in 750W and 1000W = larger lamp, brighter output, lower THD
- VERY LOW THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) in the lamps for higher output
- Extremely high flash rate – greater than 100,000 flashes per second
- Highest Quality Ballast attached to lamp for high efficiency
Ballast attached means lowest Radio emissions compared to any light with a ballast and lead
- Designed to be higher than other lights, so heat stress is minimised
- Dial a wattage 600W go from 300W to 660W, 750W go from 400w to 825W
- Remote control unit can be set at a wattage and a temperature. When the temp is exceeded
lights will dim until temperature can be maintained. Extreme temps will shut down lamps
rather than damage crop (controller only on Eseries ballasts)
- Sunrise and Sunset option – zero to 30 minutes auto rise and dim – no big load if observed
|Optimum Coverage (can do larger)||yield vs 400 magnetic||yield per watt|
|1000W 2m x 2m||3-5x||up to 2x yield per watt|
|750 1.5 x 1.5m||2-4x||up to 2x yield per watt|
|600 1m x 1m||1.5 – 2x||up to 1.5x yield per watt|
PRICING – CURRENT ONLY FOR AUGUST 2015 – after that – please check by calling 07 5527 4155 or online store for price changes
E – Series Gavita kits – DIGITAL CONTROLLED by E series controller EL1/2
|1000W DE E series||1200||1175||1150|
|750W DE E series – 400W to 825W – Recommended as a great balance of not too hot and high output||890||860||835|
|600W (note single ended)
E series – suggest that the CLASSIC 600W below is better value or the 750W above if data is needed.
CLASSIC Series – not compatible with the E-Series controller.
|Pro (Classic) Series||1+||6+||12+|
|1000W DE Pro||990||960||940|
|600W Single ended Pro Recommended for smaller grows – 300W to 660W||660||639||619|